Saturday 16 July 2016

Day 13 Graduation Dinner

Today, we had our last lessons in Christ Church. In the morning, we continued our engineering challenges, all of the 5 groups presented their projects. The title of group D2 was 'Clinical Medical Trials', group D1 was 'GI Tech', group C 'Adaptive Virtual Reality System', group B 'Elevation Transportation System', and group A 'Smart Oasis 2.0'. We talked about how the project would be implemented, how many workers would be needed, how many years etc.. We voted for the best project and group D1 won.





After lunch, we had essay writing. We formulated a plan on 'the success of David Cameron as the Prime Minister'. After that, we changed into our uniform and received our certificates. Afterwards, we enjoyed some elderflower presse in the dean's garden, where Lewis Carroll was inspired to write the world famous 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'.. Then, we had a 4 course dinner in the dining hall which lasted for 2 hours. We took many photos with our teachers and friends and all of us had a wonderful time.






3 comments:

  1. Hey! this place looks so much like an event venue Atlanta where we just had our graduation party. I was uploading some nice pictures to my blog but then I thought of seeing some related posts. This is good and I know how I can write and share my graduation day. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. The site has been designed to meet the needstop 10 schools in mayur vihar of visitors who have an educational problem bogging them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your blog I was happy to see your article, sacred heart school bareilly better than last time, and have made great progress, I am very pleased. I am looking forward to your article will become better and better.

    ReplyDelete